About Xiamen Kehua Hengsheng
Kehua is a leading power solution provider in mainland China, founded in 1988 and officially went public in 2010 on Shenzhen Stock Exchange. Specializing in power market for 32 years, Kehua products and solutions have been adopted in 100+ countries and regions, with CE, TUV, UL and other regional certificates. The accumulative PV installation capacity is 13+GW and energy storage installation is 600+MW.
World-class facilities entails remarkable manufacture and R&D capabilities. Kehua has 4 production bases. The total manufacturing area of 320,000m2, with 8GW annual solar production capacity. Kehua also owns 3 R&D centers, 1 EMC test center and a UL witness Test Data Program. The R&D team is composed of 1000+ engineers, engaging in 60+ national and industrial standards establishment. Till now Kehua has been authorized 800+ intellectual property rights.
Products & Solutions
KEHUA provides high quality string inverters, central inverters and energy storage system, developed for various application scenarios, including utility PV plant, distributed PV plant, residential/poverty alleviation power plant, micro-grid system and smart PV+ projects. The applications cover harsh conditions such as high altitude, low temperature, high salt-fog, sand desert, and complex terrain.
- Global Top 500 New Energy Enterprises for 5 consecutive years (by CIER)
- No.1 BTM (Behind-the-meter) market share in the energy storage market of China (by CCID)
- No.1 domestic share of newly installed PCS for electrochemical energy storage In 2018 (by CNESA)
- Top 5 global annual shipments of PCS (by IHS Markit)
- 2019 Most Influential Inverter Manufacturer (by Solarbe)