The resounding big success of Solartech Indonesia 2019 and the huge potential of Indonesia Solar Power Market, the 7th edition of Solartech Indonesia 2020 from 26-28 August 2020 at the JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta will be expanded up to 35% of exhibition area. The exhibition will be held in conjunction with INALIGHT 2020, Electrical Building Indonesia 2020, Battery Indonesia 2020, Smart Home & City 2020 and Cable & Wire Indonesia 2020 to serve as one of the ASEAN's most prospective one-stop exhibitions for solar power, energy storage, lighting, smart city technology, cable and electrical equipment under one roof. This is an opportunity not-to-be missed by the key industry players and key decision makers to network as well as explore their business.
● PV production equipment
● PV panels/modules production equipment
● Production technology and research equipment
● Related PV components (batteries, chargers, controllers, converters, recorder, inverters, monitor, support systems, tracking systems, solar cables)
● PV raw material (silicon materials, silicon ingots/ block, glass packaging, packaging film and others raw materials)
● PV project and system (PV systems integration, solar air-conditioner systems, rural PV power generation system, solar testing and control system, solar heating systems project, solar & photovoltaic project management and process control software, as well as its program system)
● Solar Products (solar street lamp, lawn lamp, yard lamp, beacon lights, agricultural insecticide lamps, chargers, lights, traffic warning lights and other solar information display screen)
◆ Solartech Indonesia has been proved as Indonesia's largest trade show for solar power & PV technology
◆ Chance to network with other industry players
◆ Great opportunity to increase sales
◆ Launch new products
◆ Face to face contact - The most persuasive form of selling and building customer relationships
◆ Build brand and gain worldwide exposure
◆ Secure alliance & joint venture with the leading suppliers in the industry
◆ Expand your market share by liaise, conduct business and form strategic partnership with local agents, investors and retailers.
◆ Opportunity to evaluate your products against competitors and understand their product offering.