Over 300 million people still have no access to electricity, which is why solar power is being seen as a viable, long-term source of clean energy. Solar energy, a clean renewable resource with zero emissions, has tremendous potential of energy to be harnessed using a variety of devices.
Prime Minister Modi’s target is to achieve 100 GW of solar power capacity by 2022 with an estimated investment of around US$ 100 billion. Realizing the immense potential and emerging opportunities existing in solar industry. Trioovation Group is organizing Gujarat’s 1st Solar Tech Show Expo & Conference which will be held at Sabarmati RiverFront, Ahmedabad from 13-15 April 2018.
Solar Tech Show is the Gujarat’s First & Largest exhibition and conference for the Solar Industry. The event’s exhibition and conference both focus on the areas of Solar Technology Awareness & Advantages, Photovoltaics, PV Production Technologies, Energy Storage Systems and Solar Thermal Technologies.
Solar Tech Show is the best industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners in the solar industry.
Ⅱ. Why Exhibit:
● Get the chance to shake hands with industry experts and influential decision makers.
● Showcase your products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest innovations and market trends.
● Make new contacts whilst updating and developing existing relationships face to face with your clients and partners.
● Exploit a great marketing tool & our promotional solutions to create interest & business opportunities before, during and after the event.
● By participating as an exhibitor you will have the opportunity to address an audience of industry professionals, dealing directly with individuals which can help elevate your organization to new heights and make an impact on future markets in these complex economical times.
Ⅲ. Why Visit:
● Exchange groundbreaking Ideas & Technologies on a National Platform.
● Stay informed about the Latest Technological Innovations in Solar Tech Sector.
● Meet the Decision Makers who are shaping the Solar Energy Market.
● Gain profound Insights into current global trends in the Solar Energy Industry.
● Get connected at exclusive networking events. Attend conference programs with industry experts & renowned speakers.
● Attend interactive workshops and seminars at the exhibition.
● Benefit from a Global Network – meet globally renowned Industry Experts.
Ⅳ. Visitor Profile:
● Advocacy Groups
● Architects Associations and Industry leaders
● Building Owners
● Clean-Tech specialists
● Code Officials
● Construction & Rigging Companies
● Component Manufacturers
● End users
● Engineers Environmental Groups
● Equipment Manufacturers
● Trade associations
● Utility providers
● Venture Capitalists, financial institutions etc.
● Insurance Firms
● International organizations
● Law Firms
● Nonprofit Organizations
● Non-Governmental Organizations
● Policy level thinkers
● Project Developers
● R & D institutions
● Technology developers